As profit margins in the construction industry continue to fluctuate, construction and building companies need to think more carefully about the line items in their control.
Waste balers for construction waste and recycling management can reduce the environmental impact of construction projects and cut the ever growing cost of landfill fees. Even better, construction companies with high volumes of cardboard and plastic recycling waste can even create new income streams.
LSM UK helps customers working in construction across the UK to find the right waste baling solution for their company.
Why Choose Recycling Balers for Construction Waste
The construction industry produced an estimated 60 million tonnes of construction and demolition waste in 2016 alone. While construction companies now recover 90% of heavy CDW waste, the remaining 10% ends up in the landfill. Much of that waste is plastic: the construction industry uses 23% of all of the UK’s plastic.
As material costs fluctuate and labour shortages flourish, construction companies have less room to afford any type of waste, including landfill waste. Inefficient waste management practices on a construction site can lead to:
- Skyrocketing project costs
- Inefficient budgeting and estimate practices
- Trip and fall hazards on construction sites
- Negative impacts on local and regional environment
- Lost opportunities for competitiveness
At LSM we’ve helped construction managers across the UK to find recycling balers to suit their needs, such as
Most Popular Balers used by Construction Companies
As the construction industry as a whole attempts to further eliminate waste, each contractor will use different tools to achieve their goals. Road works on the M6 come with different requirements than building a sustainable housing community in Central London. LSM offers a full selection of waste and recycling balers to help construction companies, both civil constructors and industrial construction, manage their waste appropriately, including specialty balers and flexible baler rental options. Many construction clients complete their waste management programs with four key recycling products, including:
Mid-Size Baler (V8)
For medium volume users who need to process a range of materials, including bulky items and a variety of box sizes.Product & Pricing
Standard Closed-End Horizontal Baler (H50)
Standard horizontal baler ideal for high volume users bailing large amounts of cardboard, plastic, PET bottle, textile, paper, aluminium and dry waste.Product & Pricing
Mill Size Baler (V50)
LSM UK's high volume, mill size waste baler machines are designed to efficiently compact cardboard, plastic, textile, paper, polystyrene and aluminium.Product & Pricing
Low-Liner Cross-Ram Baler (V20X)
Low height and powerful cross ram baler designed for users with ceiling height or access issues. LSM UK’s cross ram baler processes cardboard, plastic, paper and more.Product & Pricing