Home / Agricultural Waste Baler
Agricultural Waste Baler
Designed to offer a reliable and cost-effective solution for baling agricultural waste, our tractor-mounted VF50 offers mobile waste handling for all kinds of industrial waste.
Recommended for agricultural contractors, farming co-ops, machinery rings, farmers, building contractors and market gardeners.
RELIABLE, EFFICIENT AND COST-EFFECTIVE
This agricultural waste baler operates on a single acting spool from a tractor or forklift and is available with a 5-tonne, 8-tonne or 16-tonne press. Suitable for a variety of farm waste, plastic containers, cardboard and even tyres, the V50 agricultural baler is ideal for the UK’s diverse agricultural community.
- Mounted to a tractor or forklift
- Includes road lights
- Floating and fixed retention fingers
- Bale output is compatible with euro pallets
- easily adjustable bale height
- Low-voltage user controls
- Integrated bale kicker, easy-tie system & heavy-duty door clamp
Can be mounted to a tractor or forklift and operates on a single acting spool
Includes road lights for safe transport and operation
Floating and fixed retention fingers help optimise baling
Bale output is compatible with euro pallets, with easily adjustable bale height
Low-voltage user controls simplify operation
Integrated bale kicker, easy-tie system and heavy-duty door clamp ensure easy and safe operation
- Bale size: 1000mm H (variable) x 1200mm W x 800mm D
- Cycle time: 50 seconds (variable)
- Compaction force: up to 50 tonnes
- Dimensions: 3055mm H x 1980mm W x 1340mm D
- Fill opening: 1200mm W x 640mm H
- Power: Single acting oil supply from tractor
- Machine weight: 1930 kg
- Noise level: 76 dB
As the UK’s leading waste baler specialist, LSM supplies shops, garden centres, hotels,
hardware stores, farm shops etc. with waste solutions for various recyclable materials
including cardboard, paper and plastics etc.
Could the right waste baler pay for itself?
Selecting the right baler for your business can
reduce waste collection fees and actually earn
you money, by turning that waste into a saleable
commodity, baled and ready for collection.
Why a baler is key to efficient waste removal
Using a baler significantly reduces the labour involved
in flattening boxes manually and improves waste
management by compressing recyclable waste,
enhancing the efficiency of your business.