Home / Super Baler (H80)
Horizontal Super Baler (H80)
Pack more waste into every bale with LSM UK’s horizontal super baler. This powerful baler can create supersize bales weighing up to 1 tonne.
Recommended for high-volume users including recycling centres, waste contractors, distribution centres, and supermarkets.
ECONOMICAL AND EFFECTIVE WASTE HANDLING
With the ability to load more material in a container for export or transport, the closed-end horizontal super baler enables businesses throughout the UK to save time and cut the cost of labour, consumables and energy consumption.
- Heavy-duty V-shaped shear bar
- Automatic cycle with “Bale Full” indicator light and anti-jam programme
- Semi-automatic guillotine-style discharge
- 4-wire easy-tie system
- 5-kilowatt motor
- 1-tonne bales reduce labour, consumables and energy costs
Heavy-duty V-shaped shear bar for cutting difficult materials
Automatic cycle with “Bale Full” indicator light and anti-jam programme for safe operation
Semi-automatic guillotine-style discharge allows for full ejection of bale
4-wire easy-tie system ensures bales stay compacted
18.5-kilowatt motor ensures optimal bale compaction and power consumption with oil cooler and oil heater
1-tonne bales reduce labour, consumables and energy costs
- Bale size: 1050mm H x 1100mm W x 1400mm D (variable)
- Bale weight: 500–1200 kg
- Cycle time: 60–70 seconds
- Compaction force: up to 80 tonnes
- Dimensions: 2775mm H (excluding hopper) x 7925mm W x 2005mm D
- Full bale discharge
- Power: 3 phase 380/440 V 18 kW motor
- Automatic start up
- PLC type controller with LED read out
- Fill opening: 1960mm x 1100mm
- Oil cooler combined with oil heater
- Dual pressure select
- 12mm high carbon steel floor and top of press plate
- 40 mm high carbon discharge door
- Machine weight: approximately 10500 kg
- Noise level: 80 dB
- 300 Lt oil reservoir
|Compare Horizontal Balers|
|Model||Ideal For:||Waste Volume:||Bale Weight:||Bale Force:||Cycle Time:|
Standard Horizontal Baler (H50)
|Recycling centres, waste contractors & distribution centres||High-volume users||350-550 kg||50 Tonnes||40-50 seconds|
Big Horizontal Baler (H70)
|Supermarkets, Recycling centres, waste contractors & distribution centres||High-volume users||450-800 kg||70 Tonnes||50-60 seconds|
Super Baler (H80)
|Supermarkets, Recycling centres, waste contractors & distribution centres||High-volume users||500-1,200 kg||80 Tonnes||40-50 seconds|
As the UK’s leading waste baler specialist, LSM supplies shops, garden centres, hotels,
hardware stores, farm shops etc. with waste solutions for various recyclable materials
including cardboard, paper and plastics etc.
Could the right waste baler pay for itself?
Selecting the right baler for your business can
reduce waste collection fees and actually earn
you money, by turning that waste into a saleable
commodity, baled and ready for collection.
Why a baler is key to efficient waste removal
Using a baler significantly reduces the labour involved
in flattening boxes manually and improves waste
management by compressing recyclable waste,
enhancing the efficiency of your business.